我太老了 还不想死
I'm too old to die.
我真想亲亲你 猴子
I'd like to kiss you monkey man.
只剩2天可活的话
Only had two days left to live.
会实现所有我梦想要做的事
I'd do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing.
什么事?
Like what?
我想成为职业口哨家
I'd love to became a professional whistler.
我现在已经非常令人惊艳了
I pretty amazing that I did know.
但我要好上加好
But I wanna get luck even better.
完全可以以此为生
I'd make my living out of it.
你知道我还会做什么其它事么
You know what else I'd do?
我要去侵略临国的地盘
I'd invade a neighboring country and impose...
不管他们愿意与否 都会强加我的意识形态予他们
...my own ideology even if they didn't want it.
她爱我
She loves me.
她爱我的眼睛
She loves my eyes.
她爱我
She loves me.
她爱我的过去
She loves my ass.
她爱我圆滚滚的身材
She loves my roundness.
她爱我的强壮
She loves that I'm chunky.
她爱我的丰满
She loves that I'm plumpy.
她爱我的嘻哈味道
She loves my healthiness.
她爱我的风趣
She loves my zestiness.
她永不停止的爱我
She loves me restlessly.
她永远的爱我
She loves me forever.
她爱我 因为她爱我
She loves me, because she loves me.
听着 摩托摩托 你最好像女皇一样待这位女士
Listen Mototo, you'd better treat this lady like a queen.
因为 我的朋友 你找到了完美的女人 朋友
Because you my friend, you found yourself the perfect woman.
我若像你样幸运
If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman
我会天天送她花束
I would give her flowers every day.
而且不是随便什么破花
And not just any flowers, OK?
她最喜欢白色的兰花
Her favorites are orchids. White.
要在早餐送到床边 六条全麦面包 正反两面都涂黄油
And breakfast in bed. Six loaves of wheat toast with butter on both sides.
不要面包皮 她喜欢这样的做法
No crusts. The way she likes it.
我会借她肩膀哭 成为她最好的朋友
I'd be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend...
891
00:54:45,835 --> 00:54:49,510
整天都想怎么让她欢笑
and I'd spend every day trying to think of how to make her laugh.
她有世界上最动听的笑声
She has the most...most amazing laugh.